|FEATURE||DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS|
|Role-based access control||• As the super-admin, you can delegate tasks and define administrative rights to as many sub-admins as necessary.
• Decentralize your workload, while maintaining firm IT-control.
• Ideal for VARs and ISPs.
|Thin provisioning at a glance||• Quota thin provisioning per domain at a glance: watch real-time the correlation among NOMINAL quota granted by super-admin vs. the quota RESERVED by VARs and/or sub-admins vs. the ACTUAL quota in use.
• Also, advanced quota management per mailbox.
|Multi-location management via one screen||• Manage multiple email domains, located across the globe,
• on cloud, hybrid, or even on premise,
• through one single panel!
|Log analytics||• Email log analysis is easy to use (plugin is scheduled for Q1 2017)
• Live reports
• Enticing charts
• Powerful analysis tools
• Database driven
• Very fast (elasticsearch)
|Easy for non IT||• Easy to use, even for non IT professionals|
|Enticing environment||• Designed for improved IT experience.
• Based on modern and stable frameworks: Bootstrap and CakePHP.
|Replaces PosftixAdmin||Supports all PostfixAdmin installations, thus can easily replace it, for improved functionality and easier control.|
|Domain Admin||• Two administration levels: You may define as many Master Admins and as many Domain Admins beneath them, as necessary
• Multiple domains and domain Aliases
• Cross-domain user search
• Per-domain mail quota
• Per-domain relay setting (Backup MX)
• Per-domain number of mail users
• Per-domain number of mail aliases
• Per-domain number of mail lists
• Catch-all address management
• Password complexity control
• View logs of sent/received mails
• View logs of per-user and per-domain sent/received mails
• Search accounts via display name or email
|User Admin||• Per-user mailbox quota limit
• Per-user relay setting
• Per-user mail forwarding control
• Alias account: add internal or external users as mail alias members
• Show real-time mailbox quota usage
|Web-based controls||Access via Web GUI.|
|System Alerting & Monitoring Tool||SophiMail provides an Alerting & Monitoring Tool, that checks system health. Tool generates real-time reports for up-time and latency of the email service, and it notifies the administrators in case of system-down, via email, sms and feeds (push notifications).|
|Groupware Permission Management (On-Premise)||Enable/Disable Groupware functionality at a system-wide or domain level and connect to your LDAP server.|
|Updating||Version checking, notification and system updates.|
|LDAP Contacts (On Premise)||Populate the Global Contacts group from your LDAP server.|
|Disclaimer||Editable disclaimer for outgoing email (server-side).|
|Branding (subject to agreement)||• Logos
• Editable HTML templates for custom “Welcome mail”
• Editable footer for outgoing email.