- Sign in as domain admin to the SophiMail Admin console (https://toolbox.sophimail.com:1257/login)
- Click on Action on the right hand side to select your domain per location to manage.
- Click on Mailboxes menu and then Create.
Username: account name without the domain part (e.g. a.smith)
Password: Insert a strong password (at least 5 characters & 2 digits)
Name: The real name of the user (e.g. John Smith)
Quota: The mailbox size in MB (e.g. 1000 for 1GB)
Active: Click to disable/suspend the account
ADD EMAIL ALIAS
- Click on Aliases menu and then Create.
– Remember to select your domain first (see above)
Alias: Enter the email alias to be used. (This name is the portion of the user’s email address that appears before the @ sign. e.g. info.)
GoTo: Enter the full account name to be associated with the alias. (e.g. email@example.com)
Note: When you click on SAVE all emails with destination firstname.lastname@example.org will go directly to user email@example.com mailbox.